- what are the foregone profits?
- what is a fair compensation for
- what would be a balanced sharing
of the profits / added value?
- what is the value of the company?
- are profits accurately recorded? Is royalty income paid?
- expert advice
- contract preparation
In the business world, legal cases are predominately about economic and financial issues. An experienced financial analyst can bring considerable expertise in structuring the legal case and winning the argument. An accredited witness can add considerable weight to the process..
An experienced financial / economic analyst can also contribute to apportioning risks and benefits to the parties generating them, thereby structuring a deal in a fair and, therefore, long lasting contractual relationship.
At GBR Consulting we have the knowledge and credentials to assist in preparation of contracts as well as legal cases. Having worked on a number of the latter, we are familiar with the associated legal procedures. Clients value our rigorous and methodical approach, analysing complex data with the use of sophisticated market and economic analysis techniques. Our analysis leads to independent, clear and concise reports / presentations / statements to clients and courts.
Our litigation support services include:
- Data collection and market research
- Review of documentation
- Construction of analytic framework
- Application of advanced market,
economic and financial analysis<
- Creation of expert reports and
presentations to convey findings
- Preparation/delivery of expert